Saturday, April 12, 2008

Serving is Fun!

Tonight was our annual missions banquet, and I was so proud of those of you who were working so hard and with such servants' hearts. What I loved most was that no one was grumbling and complaining. In fact, just the opposite was true! All of you were smiling and laughing and having a great time. Even my daughter was able to serve and be in on the fun. You are learning the joy of serving! I was looking forward to serving with you this year, but unfortunately the timing of my back surgery made it impossible for me to do so. Therefore, I did the next best thing I could. I grabbed my cane and hobbled over to say thank you and tell you how proud I was of all of you. I tried to get to each and every one of you individually. If I missed you, this one's for you: "THANK YOU! I APPRECIATE YOUR HARD WORK! YOU DID A GREAT JOB!" Thanks for being Jesus tonight! I love you guys! When I got home, believe it or not I was pretty sore from walking around, so I iced up, I took a hot bath, I loaded up on my la la drugs, and now I am about to fall asleep and go to la la land. Good night to all, and to all a good night.
Love,
PK
Share/Bookmark

No comments: