Thursday, July 8, 2010

Belize Day 2 - PART 2: Tuesday, July 7, 2010

10:20pm. This evening we went to Pastor Ron’s church. We led worship, and Adriana taught the Spanish Bible study. Another team from new Jersey did the kids’ ministry, so our team sat in on the English Bible study. Our team then rode back to our camp on a packed bus, all of our team standing in the aisles. We then had a good team meeting and enjoyed a little free time. After our meeting, some of the boys spotted a small tarantula on the side of the patio, just feet away from where we were sitting. We got some good pics, several of the team ran away screaming, and I played with it, putting it on my head for fun. Such a cute little guy; how could I resist. Plus, I needed to see what I will look like with a toupee. lol!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Belize Day2 PART2-7.7.10
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This slideshow design created with Smilebox

Share/Bookmark

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi guys..
As I sit in my air conditioned rooom, I think about all you in Belize 7 how hot it must be... must I say I love and miss you all..
Special shout out to my man Mike Fenimore<3

Christa, Rachel... Love you guys...

PEACE.
Bruno

PS... someone bring me back a belizian persent.

nothing said...

Hey PLANET IMPACT!!!!
I am so proud of all of you, as I read the blog and look at the pictures I see young people who have matured in their faith and go anywhere with a willing heart to serve. I see this and I know that others do as well. When outsiders see your willingness to serve it will shack their worlds and cause them to ask why. I pray that you all learn a lot and that as much as you give you may receive from the Lord as well.

Shout Outs to Peter!! It was nice to read PK´s twitter that you did Devos! Way to step it up! Whoever is dorming with Peter on this trip beware!! He is a deep sleeper and he will make you turn off the light switch at night. To my UpsideDown176 boys/Jackie I love you guys!!! Wish I could be there with all of you and I can't wait to hear of the awesome things that God will be doing to you all and through you this week. GET READY!!
Lots of love from Texas,
Jonathan Davila

AMF314 said...

PK Do you know how much I hate spiders, especially the hairy ones? Praying for all of you and missing Michael. A legion of angels to surround all of you all the time. <3 Anna

Anonymous said...

Hi
I'm glad to hear that all are doing good. I have been praying for safety, health, and ministry to all the people who you come across. I pray for continued fun mixed with work. :-)
Have fun serving Jesus!!!

Sarah Chalgren