Monday, July 6, 2009

Still Alive in Costa Rica!

Hey everybody! We just returned from 4 days of ministry in the rainforest. Needless to say ... no internet access. I have been keeping track of our adventures, but with so many days, the post would be forever long, so I will try to give an abbreviated rendition tomorrow. For now suffice it to say we have had the experience of a lifetime and we are all still alive and well. We love you all and thank you for your prayers! Until tomorrow ...
Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

debbiesauer said...

Hi Emily, Glad you got to see the rainforest. I am so anxious to hear all about it. Are you taking pictures? I had my first therapy session with Ryan today. It was rough, but he really loosened up the knee. Be safe, love you. DeeDee

Anonymous said...

Hey everyone, I hope you all survived 4 days in the rainforest ok. I wish I was there with you all. I hope you all continue to serve the Lord willingly in everything you do. Just remember "all things work out for the good for those who love God and are called according to His purposes." Romans 8:28
Anybody play the flashlight game yet?

--Grigs(G-rilla)