Sunday, April 19, 2009

Live Pure Small Groups Launching Tonight!

Tonight 8 small groups will be meeting in homes across Long Island, and it looks like we're going to have to make a 9th group because one is just too big! It's the highest attended small group series we have ever had, and today we even had to turn some people away because we are so full. How exciting! It's happening! Students are getting connected life on life with other students and caring adults. That is what Planet Impact is all about! 

In honor of such a big win for our youth ministry, I am growing a BIG BEARD for small groups for the next seven weeks. Why? I don't really know. But every time I see my BIG BEARD I will think about and pray for our small groups. 

Didn't get into a group this time around? Be sure to get into a group next time they're offered! 

Share/Bookmark

No comments: